Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Vancouver (Downtown Entertainment) Executive Hotel Vintage Park

Skystar
By Skystar,
in

I don't know what the hotel is, but I'd love to know too. The same price is popping up for 7/19-7/23. I saw that it said Trip Advisor ratings gave it 3.5 circles. So I went to their website and limited the search to hotels that had 3.5 circles as a review, and that were in the downtown area (they don't have a separate one for the entertainment district). There were two 3.5* hotels. Moda Hotel and Executive Hotel Vintage Park. I went on Hotels.com and Moda Hotel is booked, but there is still space (2 rooms according to Hotels.com) at EHVP. So my money is on EHVP as the hotel. Anyone care to confirm?

A guess would be that the Executive Hotel Vintage Park is upgraded to 3.5*

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Did no go ahead with this. Now looking at this one:

I am pretty sure its the Sheraton Wall center but want to see others opinions. Just about to pull the trigger.

SEP 09-14

4*, $114

Downtown Vancouver West.

Amenities: Fitness, Gym, Restaurant, Bus Center, Internet Acc, Spa.

Thanks.

Did no go ahead with this. Now looking at this one...

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please click this HOTWIRE link and then reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offering above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you interested in the new property, with the 20% resort fee (which you should assume is true as HOTWIRE would have no advantage to include this if it were not) added on? If so, what are the amenities HOTWIRE associates with it?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up pulling the trigger on the 3.5* option using that HOTWIRE link. It was $82 a night.

Executive Hotel Vintage Park

Check-in

Thu, Sep 9, 2010

Check-out

Tue, Sep 14, 2010

Fitness Center Restaurant(s) Business Center

High-speed Internet Access Tennis Nearby

Hotel rate per night - Hotwire hot Rate: $82.00

Nights: 5

Rooms: 1

Subtotal: $410.00

Tax recovery charges and fees: $70.26

Total price: $480.26

Total charges to your credit card $480.26

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]