Priceline Hotel: No 4* DT Seattle 7/10???

lbabrams
By lbabrams,
in

Gone up to $110 a night with no luck on PRICELINE and chose three different additional areas with no 4* available! Cant find the other areas listed hotel star ratings...Bothell, Lynnwood, Mukilteo, N.Everett, Redmond, etc but I want to increase my bid! Anyone want to shed some light on the subject?? Thanks!!

Gone up to $110 a night with no luck on Priceline and chose three different additional areas with no 4* available! Cant find the other areas listed hotel star ratings...Bothell, Lynnwood, Mukilteo, N.Everett, Redmond, etc but I want to increase my bid! Anyone want to shed some light on the subject?? Thanks!!

I did see the compiled list of hotels and their star ratings on this site but is seems to have been created in 2003...is this still a viable list?

Something is happening in the city on this nite (it might be West Seattle Summer Fest and/or some other event(s)) but rates for this nite thru non-opaque sources are showing most 4* hotels sold-out, and those which aren't, are prices at $300-$400/nite. Bids in the low $100's are not likely realistic for a 4* hotel on this nite.

Do you have a back-up plan?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]