Priceline Hotel: *4 downtown vancouver hotel bids rejected

silkefyne911
By silkefyne911,
in

Has anyone else been trying to bid for a 4* downtown vancouver hotel for July 31st - August 1st. I have been bidding for about a week now .. started at $73 and maxed at $130. Do you think there is just no availability for priceline deals or that I need to increase my bid ? I know this is a long weekend and the Celebration of light fireworks are on downtown but I thought I could at least get something ? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I have never used hotwire. Thanks for the suggestion. Could you help me indentify this ?

4-star hotel in Downtown Vancouver Entertainment District

This hotel features the following amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

The amenity combination above matches previous reports for the Golden Tulip Georgian Court, but when trying to see this offering to confirm i'm not seeing this on my HOTWIRE search... are you still seeing this offered on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more then one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]