Hotwire Hotel: 3* Richmond (West-Glen Allen) Aloft

RhondaLinaman
By RhondaLinaman,
in

:) :) :o

dates: 7/4 - 7/6

'Richmond West - Glen Allen area Hotel

Got the Aloft for $48 on HOTWIRE for 2 nights, which came out to $118 after taxes and fees.

HOTWIRE had one 3-star hotel for a great price and it was recommended by an astonishing 95% of hotwire guests. It seemed like a sure bet.

Anyone wishing to book a 3-star in Richmond should be aware that you may get this hotel. If it's your kind of place, great. If not, then you just have to keep in mind that you're getting the luck of the draw when you do PRICELINE and HOTWIRE.

I use HOTWIRE often and seem to get pretty good pics. This one is the best so far....

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

:) :) :o

dates: 7/4 - 7/6

'Richmond West - Glen Allen area Hotel

Got the Aloft for $48 on HOTWIRE for 2 nights, which came out to $118 after taxes and fees.

>>>>>Hotwire had one 3-star hotel for a great price.... It seemed like a sure bet.

Anyone wishing to book a 3-star in Richmond should be aware that you may get this hotel. If it's your kind of place, great. If not, then you just have to keep in mind that you're getting the luck of the draw when you do Priceline & HOTWIRE. <<<<<<

I use HOTWIRE often and seem to get pretty good pics. This one is the best so far....

Well yes, the PICS are always nice, aren't they, but wait until you see this place. It looks like something out of 2001, A Space Odessey.

Please see my COMPLETE REVIEW of the hotel here:

ALoft - Richmond - Glen Allen REVIEW

By the way, I was the one who actually wrote those two paragraphs (inside the '<<<<< ... >>>>>' ) but was not properly quoted here :) Please should always quote someone if it's not their own words.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]