Priceline Hotel: Melbourne Beach - Indialantic bidding

goingcheap
By goingcheap,
in

I have been looking at the Melbourne Beach area for a while and noticed that Priceline now has a separate zone for just Melbourne Beach-Indialantic. I have currently only been bidding once a day since all three Melbourne zones have 3* hotels, however when I search hotels in Melbourne Beach-Indialantic Priceline shows only 3* in the zone (no other hotel star levels are listed). Other star levels are not shaded out on the name your price screen and after I bid I can chose other star levels. Has anyone had any experience in re-bidding using lower star levels, or is the risk too great and I should keep bidding daily? I am looking for the dates August 4th-6th and I have currently bid it up to $60 with no luck. Thanks for the help.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, no hotels have been reported to the board in this zone (Melbourne Beach - Indialantic), which appears to have been split off from a larger original Melbourne zone.

No hotels under 3* have been reported to the board in the general Melbourne area

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]