Priceline Hotel: How Do I Get The Loews Hard Rock Universal On Site Hotel ?

DjTechnics
By DjTechnics,
in

This is my first post on this site. :) Now I'm kind of pist off because I am a Florida resident and since the opening of Harry Potter, Universal has wiped out Florida resident discount for Hotels and Tickets for the whole month of July. So the two park two day park hopper ticket is $145.92 now which is outrageous and for me to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel on site is over $300.00 a night ! Last September I paid $176.00 a night. Staying on one of the THREE on site hotels enables you to skip the lines of all the rides which is so beneficial ! This excludes Harry Potter of course.

Now im TRYING to get this hotel for a cheaper price and on the Name Your Own Price section it lets me choose my 4* rating but the problem is that there is ONE hotel that is not on site ! Below is a picture of what im talking about. The Hard Rock Hotel is $324 a night and the Crowne Plaza is $116 a night. I understand that me bidding higher does not guarantee me the Hard Rock but this is such a huge difference! Even if I were to bid $200.00 I would be happy to get the Hard Rock! Would they really overcharge me $100 dollars for the Crowne Plaza ? please let me know what you guys think and ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

You can find which hotels have been reported to the board on PRICELINE in this Priceline Hotel List.

There is no way to bid on a particular hotel via PRICELINE (and some hotels may not participate); if you were to bid higher to try to get a particular hotel, you could possibly get the same hotel you would have gotten had you been less.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]