LAS Las Vegas Midsize Alamo

krampuppy
By krampuppy,
in

Looking to use priceline to rent a car for this time period. I was wondering if anyone knew what companies that Priceline uses to 'name your own price' at LAS? Are they the same as the search companies you get when the price is exposed? I have just heard a few bad things about Fox and didn't want to risk the name your own price if there was a chance I will get Fox. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks

Currently Fox does not participate in the the "Name Your Own Price" side of PRICELINE's rental cars... they're only on the "retail" side. As far as i know, the Name Your Own Price rental companies incldue Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz and National.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 years later...

I know it was a while ago, but I did end up bidding for the mid-size car and when I arrived I was surprised to get an upgrade to got a SUV Ford Edge thru Alamo for 18 dollars per day. The vehicle worked great for what I needed, thanks for 'steering' (pun intended) me in the right direction. 

Thank you for closing this thread with your results.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, hope you enjoyed your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]