Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Maui (Kihei) Days Inn

Rickspence
By Rickspence,
in

Please indicate in your Oak Brook thread which service you used. If HOTWIRE can you please include the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

The HOTWIRE property above is a match for the ASTON Maui Lu Resort so that woudld be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I ended up waiting for a 2.5-star Kihei hotel at $85 that was on the beach, with fitness centre, laundry and onsite restaurant. Was encouraged by 80% positive review rate from Hotwire customers. (Has anyone ever seen these alleged reviews?)

Turns out to be the Days Inn. Darn. Good thing I hedged my bets and booked only one night (July 30).

Used your link, of course. Thanks for your help.

FYI, the rate was slightly better than Pricelines's posted rate of $96. After Hotwire's taxes and fees, I think the rates are just about equal.

Color me disappointed.

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the results, but glad to here it's only for one nite... although the reviews for this property aren't that bad. The biggest complaint seems to be that the rooms are small.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Hope your stay goes better than you expect... if you need help with the remaining nites of your stay feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]