Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Cambridge) Hyatt Regency Cambridge

chiefboyle
By chiefboyle,
in

Back to the Hyatt Regency Cambridge for me - I believe it is $89 on Hotwire at the moment (the 65% recommended rate gives it away I think) - so for the price I am happy. The good thing about this hotel is that you can park for free overnight on Vassar Street by the MIT police station.

I did use the PRICELINE link .

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $56.00

Subtotal: $56.00

Taxes & Fees: $15.54

Total Charges: $71.54

No, the offer to extend the stay is given without regard to availability. You could try to extend the stay and be told:

1) accepted at same price

2) a room available but at a higher price (and given the choice to accept/reject this higher offer)

3) no rooms available

Of course PRICELINE also doesn't know if you would be interested in extending the stay to the beginning (6/30) or the end (7/2) of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is the free parking documented somewhere? I need to be at the Hynes convention center a different month and this would be a great hotel, especially because of the free parking. I've been staying in Somerville to get free parking and driving in but staying this close would be great.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]