-Suite

-complimentary breakfast

-Fitness Center

-Pool

-Restaurant

-Laundry Facilities

-High-speed Internet Access

-Kitchenette

Does anyone have any ideas which hotel it is or is there somewhere else in the area with kitchenette. Thanks

Welcoem to BetterBidding!

The amenities above match previous reports for the Embassy Suites but that property was previously reported to the board at the 3* level... so it may have been downgraded since this property was last reported to the board, but i'll add that i don't think i've ever seen an Embassy Suites property rated 2.5* before (so this casts a shadow of doubt over this ID). The Comfort Suites Minneapolis would be at least one other possibility and that seems like a good guess as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually, the Comfort Suites is the former Embassy Suites. There isn't an Embassy Suites in downtown Minneapolis, that is; the hotel is now a Comfort Suites. Quite possible that they lowered the star rating after the change.

You can see that it's the same place from the TripAdvisor reviews. It does have 3 1/2 stars from TripAdv.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]