SFO (Bay Area) to LON (Any)

gridirongr8
By gridirongr8,
in

hey guys (thereuare and all others), asking for a little help tonight in using the priceline price bid (or hotwire if it makes sense). I'm looking to travel from SFO/SJC/OAK to London (LHR/Gatwick/London City). My dates are flexible, but when I have been searching June 28-July 14th comes up with the lowest price. Right now I am finding around $795 (united, with $400 fees) or $1048 ($180 fees) for a total of around $1190-$1220 to be the best price. Do you have any suggestions on what to start with?

Thanks!!!

You can get an almost unlimited number of re-bids by using the techniques discussed in this Priceline Airfare Re-Bidding thread (see the second post especially)

I'd start at half of the base fare ($400... making the total ~$800) and increase by $25 per bid from there... then increasing to $10-$20 once you get to ~$550 or so (you can increase earlier depending upon how much time you have on your hands)

Please use this Priceline Airfare link to begin your bidding.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]