Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2* Wytheville, VA $54

cbl
By cbl,
in

checking in June 25, checking out June 26

Amenities

Complimentary Breakfast

High-speed Internet Access

I know there are a ton of 2* places in this town (intersection of two interstates), but some of the 2* places are only $59 to begin with, so this would seem like a very bad deal if I got the Red Roof Inn.

Any thoughts?

cbl

Is it possible that the same hotels have different prices, depending on the search you employ?

I tried to search for Wytheville (june 25-26) and got two possible hotels, a 2* for $54 and a 2.5* for $99. Both are listed as "Wytheville area"

Then, I searched for Max Meadows, VA, and it returned hotels for the "Wytheville area" (Max Meadows, apparently isn't covered by Hotwire). There were two hotels, same exact amenities as the hotels above, but prices were $53 and $102.

Thoughts?

cbl

It's not uncommon for HOTWIRE to fluctuate prices a little from one search to the next, so that HotelA is not always priced at $xx and HotelB is not always priced at $yy.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]