Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland North) Holiday Inn Anaheim

motomoto
By motomoto,
in

Hi this hotel is Dland North. We have never stayed north. It has No smoking, Fitness center, pool, restaraunt, business center, laundry facilities, high speed internet. Also is there any chance disneyland north won't have a shuttle etc?? we have always stayed south but 47 a night sounds great!

Hi

we are planning on staying at non peak season time in the dland area for the dates listed above. It would seem that most the winning bids for the dland area are within thirty days of travel. Being that dland has so many hotels should we wait until within thirty days to get the best priceline deal. I have been turned down for three and a half stars up to fifty one dollars per night. We also want two rooms which may be better or worse?? any advice would be great it seems folks are getting hotels for forty two to forty six dollars for the same hotels we are being denied for.

motomoto

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates. We will edit and move your thread in the end.

We also want two rooms which may be better or worse??
I don't think it's better but it's no bigger problem on the other hand.
Being that dland has so many hotels should we wait until within thirty days to get the best priceline deal.
Sorry to say that there's no general answer to your question. Please read this link: Should i Bid Early or Close to Arrival Date

I'm no believer for bidding in the last minute. I always say, start bidding when your plans are firm. I think you should continue bidding up to your $51 (not higher) and just see what happens. You have plenty of time. Also have in mind that rates are date specific so you can't always compare them.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

We are trying to bid on 3* Disneyland north hotel for dates of sept 13-18. The best guess is Holiday Inn, but before purchasing it said on the hotwire buy page.....This hotel typically charges all guests a resort fee regardless of how the room is booked. The hotel collects this fee of about $15 per room per night directly from you, so it won't show in your Hotwire

thanks yellowdog, we searched 4 adults two children and 2 rooms. I know it is very normal for the 3.5 stars (hyatt, marriot, crowne plaza) to charge $13-15 per day, but being that the only matching 3* hotwire hotels with the ammenities posted are holiday inn and perhaps menage if they dropped a 1/2*. We have stayed in holiday inn SOUTH disneyland area 3 times with hotwire and never paid to park or another $15 per night. Yellowdog while on the subject do you happen to know if the Dland north or south tends to be better (this is a secondary question and not nearly as important to me, but thought i would ask.

:)

Hi yellowdog I did get back to you with our search results of 2 rooms 4 adults and 2 kids. have you had any time since Saturday to help us figure which hotel this might be with the $15 a day fee? Maybe the Holiday Inn north does charge, whereas the holiday inn south doesn't charge 15 a day. thanks so much.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for reporting your win to the board.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]