Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC 3/11-3/13

novajowski
By novajowski,
in

This is how i would proceed:

You have one re-bid zone available when bidding 3*, if you're not sure of your re-bidding zone please read RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED and ask any questions that you may have and/or confirm your re-bid zone with the board.

I'm assuming that $165 is your maximum bid pre-tax and pre-fee:

Select 3* MTE..

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW..

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS..

Select 3* MTE and MTW...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and UM/CPS...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and MTW and UM/CPS...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After realizing that I have a place to stay for one of the two nights I was considering (3/12), I went ahead and followed your bidding strategy for the other night (3/11). None of my bids were accepted -- including my max bid of $165 for a 3* in MTW, MTE, or UM/CPS.

Any ideas/suggestions?

The Park Central is available for $169/nite (and no booking fee, so actually a bit cheaper than your $165 bid above). It gets favorable REVIEWS from BetterBidding users, but from others the comments are a bit more mixed.

If you nee another option, QUICKBOOK has the Millenium UN for $179 and elsewhere you can find the NOVOTEL for $179 (REVIEWS HERE and a few photos available at RealHotelPhotos.com).

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of more help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]