Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-W Hollywood) Wyndham

ssc
By ssc,
in

Hi, im after a 4* hotel in the Beverly Hills/W Hollywood area for the dates 4/19 - 4/22, and was after a couple of pieces of advice.

1) What price would you recommend starting at, im willing to pay probably up to $120 max, do you think at this price a 4* in this area is achievable

2) In terms of bidding up to my max am i right in thinking i've got 6 bids per 72hrs. This being based upon these area's having no 4* accomadation in them:

- Bel Air

- Commerce

- Culver City

- LAX

- Redonda

Any help on this would be great.

Looks like the highest in Hollywood is a 3*, so that gives me another free bid zone (opps really must do my homework), but there appears to be a 4* in the Santa Monica zone. So from this my rekoning is that i've got 7 bids for the 4* in required area. Can you please advise in terms of strategy to adopt, and if you think im likely to be successful with my max bid of being between $100-120.

Cheers

So you have a total of 7 re-bids.

The usual low acceptor, the Beverly Hilton, is sold-out for your dates, so this may take a bit more than usual. This is how i would proceed:

Select 4* Beverly Hills/West Hollywood...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $120.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi managed to be successful eventually, after following your excellant advice/stratergy. Got the Wyndham Belage Hotel West Hollywood on last bid, here's the following information:

Your Offer Price: $129.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $389.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $66.00

Total Charges: $455.00

Conversion are approx as per exchange rate from GBP - USD

I know i said max bid was $120, got kinda carried away (ha ha) but hey it's better than the $170 per nite rate the hotel website is showing. So total savings is roughly $150. Very happy with hotel, as I've read some pretty decent reviews, especially location being just off Sunset Strip.

Thanks for you great advice and website, keep up the good work.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]