Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying a few hotels in Chicago

jentsai75
By jentsai75,
in

Hi I am new to this fantastic site ... appreciate your help with the following HOTWIRE hotels in Chicago:

Travel Date: July 21 for 2 nights for 1 room with 2 adults.

1) 4* North Michigan Ave/Water Tower/Gold Coast (Bedchoice, Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business, Internet) $109 & 90% Recommended

2) 4.5* Magnificent Mile (Bedchoice, Fitness, Restaurant, Business, Laundry Facilities, Internet, Spa) $143 & 85% Recommended

3) 4.5* North Michigan Ave/Water Tower/Gold Coast (Fitness, Restaurant, Business, Internet) $169 & 95% Recommended

4) 4* Magnificent Mile (Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Internet) $139 & 85% Recommended

5) 4* Chicago Loop Area (Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business, Internet) $159 & 80% Recommended

We are going for sure hopefully one of these hotels will work out for us.

Cheers!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The 4* NMA may be the Raffaello or Sutton Place, although I would lean towards it being the latter.

4.5* Mag Mile - likely James.

4.5* NMA - my guess would be the Sofitel.

4* Mag Mile - this property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but may be the Sheraton hiding the smoke-free icon it has previously appeared with, or possibly the Wyndham back to 4*.

4* Loop - likely the Allegro.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]