Best Hotel In Orlando

ufjoe21
By ufjoe21,
in

What's the best hotel in Orlando, FL?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sorry in advance if I screwed up the poll...this is my first time doing this

Ok this is a poll on the best hotel in Orlando, FL (all zones of O-town)....I tried to list what are the top 10 hotels in the area, sorry if I missed some

this will be a valuable tool to anyone staying at these hotes, because in several cases people want that luxurious trip they might only get to take once or twice in a lifetime and would be willing to pay the expensive, rack rate of the hotel to be guaranteed the luxury, so it's nice to have an honest review.............why should someone pay hundreds a night for a 4* or 5* property when it turns out most people consider the rooms to be no better then a Holiday Inn

If you're going to vote, please post a DETAILED post behind your choice based on your stay at the hotel of if you have significant knowlege of this hotel, include all factors, price paid, value for your money, dining, room service, pool, exercise room, shower/tub, cleanliness, maid service, tv channels available, if you got it throught priceline or hotwire how were you treated as a customer at the hotel, valet parking, self parking, security at hotel, safety of area, etc. etc. etc.

thereuare........why can't I keep this poll in the priceline room for Florida.......nobody is voting on the poll here or posting at all, priceline for Florida is practically the busiest board on all of betterbidding, I know the poll has nothing to do with priceline but if you read what I wrote it's for everyone's benefit

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]