Hotwire Hotel: 3* Columus (Port Columbus Airport CMH-Easton) Best Western Port Colmbu

Who Me?
By Who Me?,
in

Just got a 3* Columbus CMH - Easton. This is my third bid recent booking in this area on Hotwire (one for me, one for in-laws and just now did one for wife/in-laws).

Believe we now have a differentiation between the two 3* hotels reported for this area! (yea!).

Not sure if I hadn't noted it before, if it has recently changed, was originally misreported on the forum or exactly what, but . . . .

I just got a 3* Columbus CMH-Easton on 6/18/10 for one-night for $67 ($84 & change after tax) with following amentities:

Smoke Free, Fitness, Pool, RESTAURANT, Business Center, High-speed Internet & Golf Nearby (new amenity highlighted).

It was the Four Points Sheraton - Columbus Airport.

I believe the restaurant amenity may differentiate it from the Best Western (confirmed neither BW nor earlier Four Points "hits" aren't listed as having a restaurant on the hotel list on the forum). Not 100% certain the BW doesn't have a restaurant or not, but if it doesn't then . . . . (I can confirm the Four Points *does* have a restaurant as I was just there a few nights ago.)

Anyway, think/hope this will enable folks to tell the Four Points from the Best Western.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List. Many hotels are now using multiple sets of amenity combinations so it's possible we still be may see this property reported to the board in the future without the Restaurant icon... or it's also possible that the restaurant was closed (renovations, etc) when the hotel was previously reported and therefore not shown by HOTWIRE at that time.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]