Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market-Faneuil Hall-Financial) InterContinental

rc908
By rc908,
in

6.25+6.26 =I used rebid zones and started with 4* bid up to $135 w/o luck incl harbor front and quincy and copley

Then added 3.5* and rebid empty zones to finally get the intercontinental for $130

Parking is close to $40 a nite and b-fast not incl.2 block from the T and walking distance to Faneuil Hall.

thanks for all the postings! keep it going!

Anyone knows how far is the boston commons public parking garage in walking from there? thanks

International Place, across Atlantic Avenue and within a block of the Intercontinental, has a weekend rate of $9/day. It's good after I believe 4:30 p.m. on Friday, and through 6:30 a.m. on Monday. No in and out privileges. I always park there when I'm at the Intercontinental or Hilton, and did so as recently as this May.

BTW, if you haven't been to the Intercontinental before, it's a lovely hotel.

Enjoy!

thanks Liset for the parking advice, I really really appreciate this - it looks like you saved me a lot of time and money...i was going to schlep to the boston commons garage! we are planning on leaving the car there all weekend. And i am glad to hear it is a nice hotel - the list was something like $400 a night! WOW!

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]