MLU-CRP 8/27-8/29

BJJIII
By BJJIII,
in

Going to Corpus Christi for a wedding and I have been trying to get a flight on priceline by bidding, but I havent been successful. The best base fare available is $384($424 w/taxes). I have bid $270 ($320.25 w/taxes).

Any suggestions on a price that I could bid that would get me out of MLU at the lowest rate?

I also looked at flying out of JAN where the flight is $264, but the drive is 2hrs away, so the gas (around $120) and vehicle storage ($40) would make it the exact same price as from the local airport.

Discounts on airfare can often be far and few between, based upon current airline capacity... although it has been improving the last few months.

You can get almost unlimited re-bids when bidding on airfare by following the technique in this Priceline Airfare RE-Bidding thread... just continue to inch your bids up until not choosing your flight times (or connection city and layover times) is no longer worthwhile vs. a conventional booking.

Along these lines, this is a short trip, so do be aware that you could have minimal time on the ground in Corpus Christi.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know the results of your bidding or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]