Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Atlantic City-Cape May (Atlantic City) Sheraton

lareinebee
By lareinebee,
in

Hi all,

I've been bidding (using the PRICELINE link) a couple of days to no avail in Atlantic City (3*, 6/10/10-6/13/10). I've bid up to $93 a night (including $5 bonus cash) which is a bit more than I expected according to recent wins. I've gotten an offer several times from PRICELINE to buy a hotel for $99 a night, but I have a feeling that it will upgrade me to a 4* hotel instead of the 3* I was hoping for (Chelsea). Given that I'm short on time, I'm free to suggestions, maybe even HOTWIRE depending on price. I would like something nice and very close to Boardwalk. Would like beachfront, but I can sacrifice that. Also, if I change the dates and bid for 6/10-6/12.. is it certain I'll get offered the 'add a night' option? I always have in the past.

Thanks in advance!

Searching HOTWIRE i don't see anything which is Beachfront and/or on the boardwalk... if you're wouldn't be happy with the Sheraton then i would book direct, although i'm sure it ultimately comes down to the location of the Sheraton vs. cost.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or the links in our support page should you choose to book direct)

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

since i was running short on time, I went ahead and took the $99/night offer priceline gave me and it was the Sheraton. they had a special going for $99/night, but that wasn't valid for fri + sat nights. everything ended up okay in the long run, the parking charge was ridiculous but for some reason they told us not to worry about it :) would not stay there again but it was my fault for being so last minute. it was okay for what i needed. thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]