Priceline Hotel: 3* Oklahoma City (Airport OKC) Four Points

RAlexander84
By RAlexander84,
in

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and with just these two amenities, which are common for many hotels, i don't think we'll be able to gain much insight into this one... i would expect something along the lines of a Ramada, Days Inn, Quality Inn, Microtel, etc.

However, i'll point out that i'm not seeing this property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates above... i'm seeing a 2* hotel in this zone for $39 with only a Laundry icon. Are you still seeing this property above on your own search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry... i saw the "OKC" in the topic title and immediately thought this was for an Airport hotel.

This property has not yet been reported to the board. Some possibilities might include the Ramda Oklahoma City South, La Quinta Inn Oklahoma City Airport, Quality Inn, etc... but with a 3.0/5.0 Tripadvisor user review i woudn't expect too much.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am trying to get a deal on a hotel in Bricktown in Oklahoma City, I have $30 of Priceline bonus cash($10/night for 3 nights). I saw someone getting a good deal on the Sheraton and tried to replicate. $55bid($45 to me + the $10 priceline bonus cash). I am doing different nights so I figure I just need to bite the bullet and go up in, price that was a very good deal after all. I was wondering if anyone knows if using the bonus cash just makes you have to bid higher or not?

I love this site, it amazes me every time I use it. I use the HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links every time I travel. Thank you for being here for all of us who are tired of paying full price.

The bonus money is 'real' in that it adds money to your bid and doesn't effect the amount required for a winning bid.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your travel purchases.

For anyone following along that doesn't know, you can use the links on the board with your bonus money as follows:

1) click the PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

RAlexander84, what are the dates of your stay?

yeah I know its not likely, for the bonus cash & preference needs to be 3* or higher and my max is probably around $70 but can go a little higher if I have to(if over $70 my wife will start wanting to cancel the trip). I now that the Softball CWS is there right now as well as the men's regional just ended last night so I am hopping they will get more flexible as it gets closer to time. If I have to I will probably add Oklahoma City North.

*Fingers crossed*

So the wife spun me full circle, and ended up going cheap instead of location.

3* Four Points By Sheraton Okc Arpt

Offer Price Summary

Bonus Cash Per Room, Per Night: $10.00

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $40.00

Total Offer Price Per Room, Per Night with Bonus: $50.00

Total Charges to your Credit Card

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $40.00

Subtotal: $120.00

Taxes & Fees: $30.03

Total Charges*: $150.03

I recently posted my win for 3* Oklahoma City Airport, Four Points by Sheraton. I am a little concerned because while I know the Four Points to be good quality hotels, every review I have found has thought of this hotel of as 2*, So I am wondering:

If the star rating go by the hotel names or the hotel themselves?

also am unable to find any photos of the guest rooms and didn't know if anyone knew of any kind of review site I could check?

Thank you for your time!

PRICELINE sets the star rating for each hotel individually... as an example, while most Holiday Inn properties are 3* rates, we have seen some as low as 2* and some as high as 3.5*.

Bot Expedia and Travelocity rate this property 3* and the user reviews there are generally pretty good. (Orbitz also rates this 3* but the reviews there are not as high as the other two sites, which just goes to show the difference of opinions at the same property)

yeah its always hard to read reviews, personal things always get in the way, the place I normally get my reviews from is tripadvisor and the only good reviews on there were "It was really close to the airport", etc. So that got me a little worried but I am just going to stop reading reviews and be happy with my excellent price, thank you again for your help.

Just curious, if the hotel that I have reservations for has flood damage what kind of options there are. I don't think it will be anything serious but if there are I'm wondering if the hotel would do something or if I would have to go through priceline or what? Just trying to always be prepared. thanks again for all your help!

It would depend upon the circumstance and what type of 'options' you're looking for... if the airport or hotel is closed or the road to the hotel is inaccessible you would contact PRICELINE; if the hotel is overbooked upon your arrival due to the current circumstances the hotel would work something out to accommodate you at a nearby property.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]