Hotwire Hotel: ID Help for a 3* in North Myrtle Beach and Little River

cwade0
By cwade0,
in

Hello, I'm a new poster here, but I am hoping for some help IDing this 3-star in North Myrtle Beach.

I searched Hotwire for 2 adults/2 children, check-in 6/27, check-out 6/29. It came back with several hotels, the following was $68/night:

3-star hotel in North Myrtle Beach and Little River

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

I am really hoping to find a decent hotel, oceanfront or at least oceanside, for up to $125/night. (the cheaper the better!) The area of Myrtle Beach is not important (as long as it is not West Myrtle Beach, as we want to be oceanfront). The star rating is also unimportant, but we definitely want a pool... a lazy river would be a bonus!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Christina :)

You should look for a beachfront or waterfront icon if you really want to be by the ocean. There's even an icon to say that the beach is a short walk - is shows an arrow and a beach umbrella. I don't think the HI Little River is close to the ocean, so you may need to keep looking.....

HOTWIRE doesn't seem to have fantastic prices for your stay. You may want to investigate TravelZoo, Bookit.com or HOTWIRE's Travel Ticker. They have some MB specials that might suit you. You should be able to get oceanfront, at least in a hotel room, for under $125 for your dates, I think. And you may not have to use an opaque site to do it.
HOTWIRE doesn't seem to have fantastic prices for your stay. You may want to investigate TravelZoo, Bookit.com or HOTWIRE's Travel Ticker. They have some MB specials that might suit you. You should be able to get oceanfront, at least in a hotel room, for under $125 for your dates, I think. And you may not have to use an opaque site to do it.

Thank you to both of you for your help! I will keep searching! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]