BNA Nashville Options

tone363
By tone363,
in

Long story short I am going on a trip early Thursday morning, around 5am, and will be back on Sunday evening and just found out that I now have an extra passenger and would like to rent a car. What are the chances of me getting a good rate being this close to the date? Also are there any tips when going through priceline on what time I say i can pick it up and drop off. Any advice i would greatly appreciate. I apologize if this has already been discussed, just needing some last minute direction, thanks.

Tony

Please clarify a few things...

Are you from the Nashville area and need to puck the car up at 5am OR are you flying from someplace to Nashville on a 5am flight and need to pick the car up upon your arrival? If the former, do you intend to rent from a city/suburb location or from the Airport? What size car class do you need?

Please click this PRICELINE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sorry about that. I am in the Nashville area and need to pick the car up on Wednesday some time before i leave Thursday morning at 5am. I am driving a few people to our vacation spot. I honestly can rent from either or, does not matter. I am about 15 minutes from the airport so that would be ok. I am thinking a mid size like a Malibu etc. Thanks

I'm not seeing a whole lot i the way of deals for this rental... what is the best rate you're able to find for this rental? (is for 6/9-6/13??)

Is it possible you leave at noon on Thursday? Could you make do with a full-size vehicle?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
I'm not seeing a whole lot i the way of deals for this rental... what is the best rate you're able to find for this rental? (is for 6/9-6/13??)

Is it possible you leave at noon on Thursday? Could you make do with a full-size vehicle?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Sorry for the delay but we ended up cancelling this trip, thanks for the help tho

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]