IND car rental

discord
By discord,
in

Hi,

looking to rent a car from IND Indianapolis airport for a week 6/8 to 6/15. Pricline showed a $15 / day rental when I bought flight, but then said the offer was declined? Anyhow tried bidding with no luck, best prices I've seen on Hotwire are $20 a day. Can anyone advise on how insurance works, etc. Maybe I should call my insurance company?

Hi,

just joined the site, I like the format. I just bid and won tickets to IND. I need to rent a car, and will make various hotel reservations on my trip. Can anybody give me advice on the best time to bid a car rental, or get a deal. The trip is soon, I leave on 6/8 and return 6/16. Any advice on the hotel bidding would be good also, I'm not sure where I'll be exactly each day in Indiana.

What car class are you bidding on? What is your maximum bid for this rental?

Regarding insurance, there are generally 2 types: collision (covers damage to the car) and liability (covers damage to other people). You should talk to your insurance company regarding both, as well as your credit card company, as some credit cards offer one of the types of insurance as a benefit of using the card (but you also need to check to see if it covers a PRICELINE rental, since technically you're paying PRICELINE and PRICELINE is paying the rental company)

For help with the hotel part of your trip, you'll need to first know which area(s) you'll want to stay in (and if traveling around know this for each leg of your trip) and then post in the Priceline Indianapolis section of the board, letting us know your dates, zone(s), and maximum bid. If staying in multiple locations throughout the week, please use a separate tread for each leg of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]