Under 25 Car Rental in Denver Colorado

littlemomva
By littlemomva,
in

I don't think there is much you can do about it unless you find an agency that charges substantially less for under 25 year old drivers.

Unfortunatley it's a great risk for all agencies to rent to young drivers, so they're all likely to have upcharges for the addtional risk.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another code for Enterprise.

Enterprise Corporate ID Number, 01A8037

It's the corporate class code for Beta Gamma Sigma, an international business honor society. I've never been asked to show proof of affiliation.

EDIT BY THEREUARE: The above socieity's discount code is 01A8037and you can use this board's link to Enterprise Rent a Car

The rates for cars are OK (I got a compact car at Sacramento Int'l Airport for $22/day for a Sunday-Tuesday rental. The rate is a little high compared to what folks might be able to bid for on Priceline, but Enterprise does not charge an underage (21-24) fee ($15/day) for young renters with this code.

I tried bidding for a rental car on Priceline (I started at $15 for a compact and eventually went up to $35) but they wouldn't bite because my bid was "too low" considering the underage fee that rental car companies like to tag on, which range from $10-$30/day.

It's strange that I couldn't get a car for less than $35 on Priceline because the clerk @ Enterprise told me they had over 100 cars on the lot that day that weren't being used.

I hope this code is useful!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]