Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Columbus (Worthington) Crowne Plaza

cpo
By cpo,
in

I am trying to book a hotel in Columbus. I think I may use HOTWIRE even though they are generally more expensive as I need to guarantee 3 people in the room. I am looking at the Worthington area at 3.5*. How can I tell if I am getting the Crowne Plaza or the Sheraton? It says 3.5-star hotel in Worthington

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

It also says it has a 85% recommendation rate.

If I am going to end up with the Crowne Plaza I'd rather bid via PRICELINE for $10 a night less but I do need the two beds or the king with sofa sleeper.

Any suggestions?

PS - of course I always book through you :)

I went ahead and used HOTWIRE even though they are generally more expensive as I need to guarantee 3 people in the room.

3.5-star hotel in Worthington - I got the Crowne Plaza at $48 a night for 6/13 - 6/15

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

It also says it has a 85% recommendation rate.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this property works well for your plans. It's nice to not have to worry whether or not you'll get the bedding set-up that you require... i think it's worth a few extra dollars for the peace of mind.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]