Priceline Hotel: Boutique Chicago (NMA) Omni Ambassador East

pungster
By pungster,
in

I just went through my bids on priceline so now I'm trying to get a hotel for Feb 26. Here is a list of hotels that I would greatly appreciate any help in identifiing. P.S. What a GREAT site.

NMA

4* Customer Favorite

Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center

$94

NMA

3 1/2*

Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

$115

MAG Mile

4* Customer Favorite

Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center

$139

MAG Mile

3*

Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

$99

Thanks,

-Ray

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best Guesses on these HOTWIRE hotels are as follows:

4* NMA: could be the Westin or the Omni Ambassador... both have same star rating and amenity description, so can't say for certain which

3.5* NMA: not yet identified

4* Mag Mile: Sheraton

3* Mag Mile: Club Quarters (Wacker at Michigan)

Please let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and/or if we can be of any additional help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bid $75 for NMA 3* and received this Boutique Hotel. I wasn't expecting to win since all my previous bids were rejected and it seems like it's a busy weekend. Not crazy about the hotel due to misc. reviews, but I'm sure it will be a great weekend.

Details:

Cost: $75

Taxes and fees: $18.80

Total: $93.80

-Ray

Good thing you didn't mistakenly make a second purchase on Hotwire... although with Priceline you would have been given a notice that you already had a reservation for that nite.

Do you happen to remember the amount of your bid prior to $75 and if it included the NMA zone?

Glad you got your accomodations resolved.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]