Maui Car Rental

imranh786
By imranh786,
in

Hello,

Using BetterBidding.com's help, I have been able to book my hotel in Maui and Oahu for literally half the price. I am now in need of a car rental in Maui from 6/29 to 7/5 and I was wondering if someone could help me with a strategy and approximate price range? Also, I am under 25. Any information would help greatly.

Thanks!

Can you please post a follow-up to your Hotwire Maui thread with whatever you ended doing for that stay so that other can benefit from the details of your purchase... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your car rental above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have posted my reply. I am staying at Sheration Maui from 6/29 - 7/5 for $190/night and at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki from 7/5 - 7/8 for $115/night, all from Priceline. Now I am looking for a car rental on Maui (OGG) from 6/29 - 7/5. Please advise on a bidding strategy and approximate daily rate. Also, I am under 25. Thanks!

Please remember to follow-up your threads with the results so that the information can best help others.

What is the best rate you're able to find for this rental thru traditaional booking channels?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]