Priceline Hotel: NY Time Square - 2* and below - under $100

bearie
By bearie,
in

This is an urgent request! Please help me to win a bid for a 2* hotel room (willing to stay below 2* as long as the place is decent) for 2 nights, 6/6 - 6/8. Budget is only < $80/night. I'd like to stay in the busy area Time Square to walk around late at night.

Thanks! :)

I don't think that this is a realistic expectation. If $80 is all you are willing to bid, I would just save time and select all the acceptable zones within the city and 2*, and bid. I don't see any point in a complicated strategy when your ceiling price is so low. Note that some 2* hotels do not have good reviews.

...(willing to stay below 2* as long as the place is decent)...

You can either accept a 2* hotel or your can't.

We usually don't recommend the lower rated, budget, properties in NYC as while there may be some hotels at the 2* level which meet your needs, there may be others which do not, and with PRICELINE there is no way to choose between the two.

Please read your messages and click this PRICELINE link before your next reply.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]