Hotwire Hotel: NYC - MTC - 3/5-3/8 4*??

kstrehle
By kstrehle,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for your kind words.

Not sure about the Boutique property... it could be the Shoreham with fewer amenities than we've previously seen, but that's just a guess and speculation. I've commented elsewhere (frequently) that i'm not such a fan of Boutique properties thru the opaque services as, although some properties are quite nice and elegant, others are sub-par and boutique is just another word they use for "small". As well, many are independent properties and therefore there is little recourse (ie- calling upper management or the corporate office if there is a problem).

The 4.5* is most likely the Le Meridien.

If you're looking for something a little less expensive i found the Fitzgerald Grand Central for $189/nite; although i don't know much about it the REVIEWS seem to be quite favorable.

Another option in the same price range as the Le Meridien is a 1BR suite at the Kimberly Suites for $239/nite where the reviews are quite favorable (i also don't have any first hand experience with this property).

Please let us know what you decide to do and if we can be of additional help. If you go with Hotwire please use THIS LINK to start your bid.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would take the Shoreham. Only because that is where we are staying on the night of the 8th. My wife's company is putting us up there for the night and we are just trying to extend a few days. Still doing some investigating but I will definitely use your link that you provided now and in the future.

kstrehle

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]