Hotwire Hotel: 2* Albuquerque (Santa Ana Peublo) Holiday Inn Express

DebitNM
By DebitNM,
in

FYI- Holiday Inn Express [on HOTWIRE] now has this location as a 2 *, not a 2.5 star.

It is a nice, new hotel. It is just off I 25, at exit 242 Bernalillo, SR 550 [ north of Albuquerque]

My sister, without knowing about Better Bidding, just got it for $48 for 5/31 to 6/3.

I have now told her about using Better Bidding for future use. Sorry, but I wanted to at least update the hotel list rating.

Congratulations on her success... thanks for passing it along and also for letting her know about BetterBidding! :)

If possible can you have her confirm the amenities HOTWIRE associates with this property... she can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for the update to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Complimentary Breakfast; Fitness Center; Pool; High Speed Internet were the amenities. It also said "We are still gathering reviews for this property. "

:)

I actually went over to the HI Express to check it out and it is fairly new, they let me look at a room which was a good size, very clean. The pool and breakfast areas were big, nice, and clean. The lowest rate the clerk had was $80! I asked if they would take the HOTWIRE rate and she said they couldn't match it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]