Hotwire Hotel: 2* Reno Airport/South Hotwire?

vballtraveler
By vballtraveler,
in

I am really wanting to find out which hotel this is, as we need to save money on yet another sports tournament trip

at Reno Sparks Convention Center. It is a two star for only $32 a night June 29 to July 4.

Amenities

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

GOLF Nearby

Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and there are LOTS of budget properties in this area which offer the amenities above... i can't narrow the possibilities down enough to take an educated guess. If you want some of the names among the possibilities... Baymont Inn, Vagabond, Super 8 Meadow Wood Courtyard.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I called Vagabond and Super 8. Those don't have an airport shuttle. I am thinking it is the La Quinta. I may try one day and see, then buy the other nights.

Do you know anything about a THREE star in the Reno airport/south area that is Non-Smoking? I looked through the amenities on the sites

of the three stars, and haven't found one that states it is a non-smoking property. That would sure identify that one.

I called Vagabond and Super 8. Those don't have an airport shuttle.

According to Expedia the Baymont does offer a shuttle (assuming i looked at the right location)

For help with the 3* property please provide the full list of amenities associated with the property being offered... please click on use this HOTWIRE link for your search.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]