Priceline Hotel: 3* Burlington-Stowe (Burlington) Holiday Inn

jasonkl
By jasonkl,
in

I am trying to identify the following hotel:

Date: July 2-3

Icons: Bed Choice, Smoke Free, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access (extra fee may apply), Golf nearby.

Price: $67

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

A property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board, but a guess would be that the above is the Sheraton with 'new' Smoke Free and Internet icons. It has been nearly a year since the Sheraton was reported to the board thru HOTWIRE, so it's possible that these icons have been added in this time frame, as these are amenities/features which are offered by this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

July 2-3, 2010. I didn't really plan to bid this much, but I started at $55 and kept getting rejected. I increased my bid by $5 increments until it was accepted at the Holiday Inn for $80/night. Total with tax is $96. Compared to the $135 charge through the website directly, I still think this is a pretty good deal. As usual, I went through the BB PRICELINE link. Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]