Orlando/Kissimmee Priceline Name your own HELP!

help me with priceline
By help me with priceline,
in

hey, there are 4 of us staying for a period from 7/30/10 to 8/9/10. we dont NEED a car but want to get one. We fly in to MCO (orlando intl airport) and out of MCO.

basically i would INCREDIBLY appreciate any direct help you may be able to help me with for the priceline name your own price option.

we fly in at 10:30 pm on 7/30/10 but could easily pick up a car July 31st at any time or August 1st instead of right away (i wanted to state that in case for some reason a 8-9 day rental would be more advantageous).

we leave 8/9/10 late at night and would like to return it that day. it doesnt have to be at the airport though.

i have been playing around with the name your price option for a while and just found this forum. Ive also been looking for deals anywhere. the best i have seen is 22/day for economy and 24/day for midsize from hotwire.com

Can i do better?????

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

I will be sure to update my progress

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For what set of dates are you finding the $22/$25 per day rates on HOTWIRE as i'm seeing $40+ for a few different date combinations of your stay.

As this rental seems discretionary how much are you willing to pay for a rental and you would consider to be a 'deal'?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

we are flying in to orlando but staying in nearby kissimmee FL. So i used kissimmee as my city of choice for HOTWIRE. doing that cuts it from $44/day to $22/day. a midsize comes in at $24.28 and a standard at $25.27.

in order to get that deal the dates used are 7/31/10 at 9 or 10am and dropped off at 8/9/10 at 4pm.

as for what i would consider a deal would be a car that could fit 4 of us and squeeze in our luggage for under $20 since i have been able to find around 22 on another site besides PRICELINE.

thankis for the quick response.

PRICELINE doesn't offer car rental bidding in the Kissimmee... you can try beat that rate by bidding for a rental at MCO, but not sure how successful you'll be doing so.

What company is the $22/day rate with?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this Kissimmee location doesn't participate with any of the discount codes i could find. I think at the moment this is going to be your best bet, so i would at least reserve this as a back-up and you can use this as the 'price to beat' while you continue to try PRICELINE, HOTWIRE, and other rental companies.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our BUDGET RENTAL link if you book direct.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]