Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Burlington Sheraton

ratz
By ratz,
in

Trying to figure out 3.5* listing in Burlington, icons are smokefree room, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, hi-speed internet, golf nearby. I want the Hilton on Battery and I'm afraid this is the Doubletree. Any help? Also - weird HOTWIRE site says they are "still gathering reviews for this property". Why? Lots of folks have booked the Hilton

A property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess is that this is the Sheraton... upgraded to the 3.5* level (from the 3* level) and with new Smoke Free and Internet icons, since last reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ratz

The bed choice is that you can choose 1 or 2 beds for the room. If you go back to HOTWIRE (please use this link) and do your search again, click CONTINUE next to this offering and on the next page you'll be given the option to choose the bed configuration of your room (usually for an additional fee)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Okay I did book for the first time using HOTWIRE through your Better Bidding site. I'm sure it will be fine and you were right, but it wasn't the hotel I wanted. I figured out that it was either the Sheraton or Hilton, but I really wanted to stay at the Hilton and it came up Sheraton. I booked it for the second night. I was hoping it was the Hilton, and I could do their pick your own room the first night and then keep it with the HOTWIRE rate the second night. Now I'm locked into the Sheraton for the second night. So not sure what I will do the first night. It probably makes sense to stay at the same place both nights, but I really wanted to try the Hilton. I don't think I have the nerves for this! I'm way too picky. I just figured I'm going up to move my daughter from college, not for a vacation, I might as well save $100.

Oh and by the way, the amenities were smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, highspeed internet access and Golf nearby.

Sorry to hear we were right :)

As you point out, this trip has a purpose and isn't a vacation, and i'm sure will work well for your plans. Not sure why you wanted the Hilton over the Sheraton, but i'd stay put in one place if possible and save the money.

If you need help with the first nite let us know and we'll advise according... or if you purchase a second nite at the Sheraton thru HOTWIRE let us know that as well so we can edit the dates in the topic title accordingly.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay and hope the move goes smoothly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]