Hotwire Hotel: 2* Santa Fe (Plaza) Sage Inn

FL_Guy
By FL_Guy,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and with just this solo pool icon showing i don't think we'll be able to add much insight into this one... although i'll put my guess at the Santa Fe Sage Inn.

If this is the best option you have going, you could consider seeing if this same property is offered fro the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to "look behind the curtain". If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and with just this solo pool icon showing i don't think we'll be able to add much insight into this one... although i'll put my guess at the Santa Fe Sage Inn.

I should have known better than to disagree with the Admin :); you were right - Sage Inn @ $48/night 6/29-7/2, 2010.

A partial list of amenities as listed on their web site:

Complimentary Breakfast

Complimentary WIFI

Complimentary Parking

Complimentary Local Calls

Seasonal Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool

Shuttle Service

Electronic Room Key Access

In-Room Direct Dial Voicemail System

In-Room Coffee

Iron/Ironing Board, Hairdryer

Remote Color TV with Premium Channels

AM/FM Radio/Alarm Clock

I'm pleased with the outcome.

Not bad for a property at a walkable distance from the plaza.

Thanks to you and yellowdog

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]