Priceline Hotel: 3* Marriott Spartanburg

leanpig
By leanpig,
in

:) Valentine's Day Weekend, wanted a getaway with my sweetheart. Landed the Marriott in Spartanburg (one hour from home) for $45 per night. Tried 3* in Greenville for $40 and didn't get bid. Tried $40 in Greenville and Spartanburg for $40 per night with no luck. So upped bid to $45 and got this beautiful hotel with great staff.

It really isn't close to mall or restaurants, but is close to Converse College and Spartanburg Auditorium.

Felt it was a great deal about 5 miles from interstate. Would be a great conference location.

The Marriott in my hometown of Spartanburg is a new hotel and a great property.

Unfortunately they are struggling with room bookings. The meeting space is staying booked with dances, weddings, recitals, meetings but the hotel room occupancy rate is less than 50% year to date.

Priced at normal $109 is a little strong for the market even for a Marriott. Priceline rooms SHOULD always be available here for $40 or so. I booked 4 rooms here last month for out of town guest and got 2 for $40 and 2 for $30. Dates were 1/21 to 1/23.

The hotel is first rate and the staff incredible.

Best Eats within a mile are

Abby's

Ellis Brothers

Beacon (world famous drive in) is 2 miles away.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]