Hotwire Hotel: 3* Providence-Newport (Warwick-West Warwick-Cranston) Radisson

GoCubbies
By GoCubbies,
in

Just booked the Airport Radisson in Warwick for $69 using your HOTWIRE link. The only amenity listed for this property was for a shuttle. I think Hotwire is pulling a fast one here. Just before I booked the room the Customer Review Recommendation was listed as 85% and the overall experience was listed as 4.5. I went back and pulled up the hotel after booking and now the Customer Review Recommendation is listed as 35% and the overall experience is listed as 3. I wish I would have made a screen capture of the original recommendations before I booked the room because I think this is pretty shady on their part. I probably wouldn't have booked the hotel based on these ratings. It is too bad that Hotwire feels that they must mislead people in order to book hotels. Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for sharing your results wtih the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Sorry to hear that you may be disappointed in this purchase. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Of course it could be argued how do you know the current HOTWIRE offering is the same property you had purchased? Although not common, we have seen users report that they and a friend attempted to make purchases at the same time using separate computers, getting the same amenities to appear on each of their searches, and clicking the BUY button at the same time... each receiving a different property.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Hope you're stay goes better than you anticipate and you enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]