SEA (or YVR) to YWG

tikimonster
By tikimonster,
in

First off love the site! Thanks for putting this together.

Hi I need to be in Winnipeg for an event on July 30th. My departure/return dates are somewhat flexible on either side of this event.

Finally I could travel out of SEA (preferred) or YVR. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry should be more specific wondering what a good target price would be (is what I find searching today on Bing a good benchmark, should I attempt to bid a certain percentage of the published online rate?) and also trying to understand whether it is worth waiting at all to book (should i expect prices to get better or worse after Memorial Day wkdn?)

Thanks again very much for the help

Not sure if the fare is $410 ($205/ow) or $510 ($255/ow)... then taxes on top of that?

Regardless, you can start at about half of the base fare, then increase your bids by $10-$25 each re-bid, using the strategy in the 2nd post of this Priceline Airfare Re-Bidding thread.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]