Priceline Hotel: Grand canyon no luck yet

Hannie
By Hannie,
in

I tried to get the holiday inn express listed as a two star area grand canyon.

Dates august 5 until august 7.

I made all possible options bid $ 91-92-93-94

I got an anouncement that the amount I bid has a very small chance to got accepted.

Am I really bidding too low, or am I too early?

There is no hotel on hotwire this period only flagstaff and Williams but I think that is to far from GC.

Do you have advice?

Hannie

Hannie,

Your other stays are for the same time frame as this one and for those stays you're waiting to book to until you get closer to your travel dates (although i'm not sure why)... is there a reason you would be booking this leg of your trip now or do you intend to wait until closer to your travel dates for this leg of your stay too?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hannie

The Holiday Inn is sold out for your dates. The Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn is $200+/night for your dates. HOTWIRE doesn't show any opaque listing around GC area.

It looks pretty difficult to get a discounted room for your dates. I don't know if there's something going on or is't just peak time.

Can you change your dates for this stay?

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

• 8 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]