Hotwire Hotel: Need help finding this hotel on PL!

ntauctions
By ntauctions,
in

Planning a trip to DC this summer and have decided to stay in Gaithersburg, MD at the Comfort Inn at Shady Grove due to it's proximity to the metro station, free parking, free breakfast, and that it came recommended to us by some friends. I'm attempting to locate this property at Hotwire (and priceline, too) but am having not luck finding it. I'd like to bid on this property. Can anyone provide any assistance helping me locate it on the site? We'd be checking in June 26 and checking out June 28, 2010.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to bid on a particular property via PRICELINE; when using the service, you are bidding on a particular star rating in a particular area (for example, a 3* in Midtown East in NYC.) You could possibly get any of the hotels at that star rating in that zone, or possibly be upgraded to any of the hotels at the next star rating higher.

In terms of HOTWIRE, one can make a guess as to which properties are showing, but only one hotel at each star rating in each area is showing at any one time.

If you need a specific property, it's best to go through a regular rate service. Coupon code 10SPRING takes $10 off each night at most hotels via Expedia.com, while FABSAVE10 takes 10% off on some properties via Orbitz.

If you are interested in other properties, we would be happy to suggest other options in the nearby area via PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.

Thank you for using the site's Expedia, Orbitz, HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The property I'm looking at says Recommended in 75% of customer reviews. Is it possible to read those reviews? Maybe I'm missing something on their site but I can't find a way to read what others are saying about a particular hotel. What good are reviews of properties if potential guests can't view them?

No, the reviews are not available for public review, plus many of the reviews are more survey-like asking guests to rate the hotel on a 1-5 scale as opposed to an open ended "tell us about your stay".

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]