krlbrgmnn
By krlbrgmnn,
in

Hyatt Regency Albuquerque

Downtown Albuquerque

330 Tijeras Nw

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102

505-842-1234

Amenities: Remote control TV w/ premium channels; Radio Alarm Clock; Business services; Telephone w/ voicemail; Iron and ironing board; Hairdryer; 24 hour front desk; On-site Dining

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $42.00 (71% off Hyatt's lowest rates; 21% off HW's lowest)

Subtotal: $42.00

Taxes & Fees: $12.85

Total Charges*: $54.85

Bid history: Was shooting for a 3* in Midtown-Uptown; either Sheraton (first preference) or Radisson (second pref). Failed all bids starting @ $39 in Midtown-Uptown adding free rebids through $45 in $1 increments by stepping through Rio Rancho (not on BB's PL hotel list), Santa Ana Pueblo, ALB North, East, West, Bernalillo (not on hotel list) before finally bidding downwardly to $42 with the expectation of winning the Hyatt downtown, which I did.

Comparisons:

HW cheapest 3* on this date - $53 (Downtown ALB - Old Town area)

Hyatt lowest rate for this night at this location - $143.20

I began my bidding using this site's PRICELINE link. Please begin your own PRICELINE bidding this way too.

• 4 weeks later...

CAVEAT: There is shopping, etc. in this downtown area, including attached to the hotel. If you intend to self-park in this mixed-use complex's underground garage, it is $12/nt, so factor that into your total cost consideration. Get your parking validated/prepaid/arranged at the hotel counter because I believe it is more (not sure how much) if you are just a regular garage customer.

Watch out, the valets seem a little eager here, so just hang back from the main entrance a little bit to convey you're got it handled.

Other FYIs: The garage entrance is weirdly located (and poorly marked as to how to get to) on the back side of the complex/block (drive one way around the block) and come back up the elevators (also poorly marked underground) into the shopping hall near the main lobby. You cannot use the stairs; doors in the stairwell are all one-way out.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]