Please help identify 4* USE, 119 per night/ 6/10 thru 6/12

Amenities include:

non-smoking

restaurant

fitness center

business center

hi-speed internet

spa

Based on the hotel list, it looks to be the Westin St. Francis, however the tripadvisor ratings and reviews aren't necessarily a match.

Thanks.

We'd like to not pay more than 85 a night with tax included.
Please help identify 4* USE, 119 per night/ 6/10 thru 6/12

Best guess for the HOTWIRE property above is the Westin St. Francis with a new Smoke Free icon since last reported to the board. However, as per your posts above, isn't thin property over your stated budget?

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, the HOTWIRE price 119 is more than we'd like to pay, however our family that is meeting us in San Francisco from Arizona are staying there so the thought of staying there or the possibility of such for that price as it's over priced everywhere else was a thought.

Ultimately, we'd like the best deal we can get on a 3* or above property in USE or USW. I tried earlier to bid, highest bid 65 to no avail. There aren't as many rebid zones for SF as other cities, so I figured I better ask the experts.

Thanks again for the help.

I'm assuming your $65 bid just about took you up to your $85 all-in limit... so what is your gameplan from here?

Are you going to wait it out and try again, increase your budget for a 3*, go for the HOTWIRE offer, try for a 4* on PRICELINE, etc?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm assuming your $65 bid just about took you up to your $85 all-in limit... so what is your gameplan from here?

Are you going to wait it out and try again, increase your budget for a 3*, go for the HOTWIRE offer, try for a 4* on PRICELINE, etc?

I'd like to try again on Priceline, overall and it looks like I will need to increase my bid for a 3*. Please advise a strategy. Thanks.

Ultimately, we'd like the best deal we can get on a 3* or above property in USE or USW. I tried earlier to bid, highest bid 65 to no avail.

Earlier today another bidder, slats77, won your dates at the 3* Galleria Park in USE for $70. Would you bid $5 more?

Also is one bed enough? Priceline only guarantees double occupancy, which could be a room with one bed. If you need two beds bidding 3* in these zones is a gamble.

Earlier today another bidder, slats77, won your dates at the 3* Galleria Park in USE for $70. Would you bid $5 more?

Also is one bed enough? Priceline only guarantees double occupancy, which could be a room with one bed. If you need two beds bidding 3* in these zones is a gamble.

yes one bed is enough. it will be my mom and I sharing.

I did see the Galleria Park bid and yes I'd be willing to bid 5 dollars more.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]