Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Mahwah-Nanuet (Mahwah-Ramsey-Allendale) Sheraton Crossroads

liycn
By liycn,
in

Apology if this post asks for too much help and not limited to NY area, but since it is all about one long trip as my first time to US, I put them in one post anyway.

I want to bid for a room for 2 persons in the following time & area.

18th Jun, JFK airport (the following 3 days will be spent in NY and a priceline hotel has been booked through the PRICELINE link on betterbidding)

22nd Jun, somewhere near Woodbury shopping mall

23rd Jun & 24th Jun, Buffalo area, ideally near Niagara Falls State Park

25th Jun & 26th Jun, Boston

After 26th, I will stay with my cousin and no hotel room is required :)

I have average budget around $60 per night/room although I can stretch to $90 per night/room. If hotels in big cities cost more than that, I am hoping to even them out with the costs for the rest of the trip.

Hope I have made myself clear, and your help is greatly appreciated.

Your post is perfectly clear... but please use one thread for each leg of your stay.

Since you already have a priceline win for the NYC leg of your stay, we'll use this thread for the Woodbury leg of your trip... feel free to start additional threads for Buffalo and Boston stays.

Regarding Woodbury Commons, there are no PRICELINE zones in this immediate area. In my opinion the best area closest to the mall is in Mahwah NJ. This zone is a narrow strip along a major highway (Rte 17) so geographically you have a good idea of where you'll end up... nothing too far off your route to Woodbury (assuming you're heading there from NJ, which isn't clear given your NYC stay is in Long Island City... not sure what location you are renting a car from, which could potentially effect this recommendation)

Let us know regarding the rental and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare, many thanks for your tips on the hotel booking in Woodbury.

I haven't decided where to take my rental although I plan to take it from somewhere in north area of NY city since I am heading north.

Will put other legs of my journey in different posts. Many thanks.

I haven't decided where to take my rental although I plan to take it from somewhere in north area of NY city since I am heading north.

Do you mean that you intend to use a Manhattan rental location? If so this will likely cost you much more than one of the airport locations or a NJ suburb.

Hoboken has a new Enterprise location close to the PATH station and Jersey City has two Enterprise locations (on at Newport Mall and one in the A&P Shopping Center), both of which i believe would be cheaper than renting a car in the city, and would also enable you to avoid bridge/tunnel traffic leaving the city since you could take the PATH train to NJ.

Please use our Enterprise link if you book from one of these locations.

Where you stay in the Woodbury area may be determined by your route, which would be dependent upon your rental location, so you'll need to firm up those plans a bit (or at least have a gameplan as to what location you'll be renting from) in order to move forward on a hotel for this leg of your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

This place is about 10-15 minutes south of the hotel (although not likely the route you'll be taking from LGA to the hotel) but is worth the trip for some great thin crust pizza (stick with the pizza and not the other menu items)... but expect a crowd and cash only.

Kinchley's Tavern

‎586 North Franklin Turnpike

Ramsey, NJ 07446

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]