Hotwire Hotel: HELP! 4* Downtown Cincinnati - Riverfront Area

bidmeister
By bidmeister,
in

I found the following deal on Hotwire and need help determining which hotel it is. Here are the details:

Star Rating: 4*

Downtown Cincinnati - Riverfront Area

Dates: 5/13 - 5/15

Rate: $72

Best Value

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the premises. Restaurant hours may vary.

Pool(s)

Property features at least one pool area.

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment/services.

Any help that you are able to provide would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This hotel has not yet been identified, but some guesses would be the Hilton or the Westin, and perhaps even the Millenium (although hotel seems lower rated than a 4*) or the Radisson (typically not a 4* buy highly rated in this zone); my first two guesses i would think are the most likely candidates, but really not very confident as this is just a guess.

If you go for it please let us know how it works out, and please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Another option is to try Priceline, and we'll suggest a strategy if you'd like to try that route.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am trying to get the Westin Cincinnati. I just bid on Priceline using the following information:

4*

Downtown Cincinnati - Riverfront Area

5/13-5/15

$55

It was rejected. Since I can't change my dates or star level, I'm going to wait the 3 days and try again with a slightly higer bid. Any strategy suggestions are appreciated.

You have plenty of RE-BID ZONES available at the 4* level. I assume you're not familiar with re-bidding so please read the previous link and ask any questions that you may have and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board.

Once you understand re-bidding, let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]