Hotwire Hotel: Help ID: Myrtle Beach South

KLY08
By KLY08,
in

Looking to book a Hotel with either Hotwire or Priceline. Looking at Myrtle Beach 06/26-06/29.

Current Hotwire offer is: Myrtle Beach South area Hotel

*Resort

*Beachfront

*Oceanfront

*Smoke Free

*Fitness Room

*Laundry

*Hi-Speed Internet

Any ideas which hotel this would be?

I'm not seeing anything in list of Hotels that would match from recent wins?

Only two I can think : Bayview or Captains Quarters

I belive that you don't have listed all amenities for the hotel. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Also confirm if you see a Pool icon for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

This property has not yet bee reported to the board.

Do you have to stay in the Myrtle Beach South zone or would other adjacent Myrtle Beach zones also work for your plans? For example, what i believe to be the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes appears to be available for your nites for $142/nite in the Myrtle Beach North zone... so for just $13 more per nite you get a hotel rated 1.5 stars above the 3* property above, a much better HOTWIRE user satisfacation rating (4.5 vs 3.5), a higher percent recommended (90% vs. 70%), and a stellar 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating with great reviews (and the #1 user rated hotel in the area)

Thoughts?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and your searches too!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

KLY08

Sorry to say that we don't have many confirmed hotels reported for the South zone.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Yellowdog.

Yeah I did see that one. No location is that huge of an issue just want the Hotel/Condo to be Oceanfront right on the beach.
While the Marina Inn at Grand Dunes is not located on the beach, they do have a private beach club area on the beach for guest use and provide shuttle service (although if this is of interest i would call the hotel to confirm service at the end of June)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Both are located in the Myrtle Beach. Map area A

Help ID: 3 Star Hotel in Myrtle Beach area hotel $96.00 a night

Tripadvisor customer rating:4 1/2

Amenities Include:

Resort

Oceanfront

Pool(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Or

Help ID: Myrtle Beach area Condo 3star $109. a night

Trip Advisor customer rating: 4

Amenities Include:

Resort

Oceanfront

Studio

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Free Parking

Daily Housekeeping

Air Conditioning

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

Condo

Any ideas on either one of these?

~Thanks~

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Neither of the properties above have been identified, but...

...want the Hotel/Condo to be Oceanfront right on the beach.
...are you still looking for a place directly on the beach, because nothing would indicate that either of the above are.

Also, although i don't know much about it other than the reviews i'm reading, i'd reconsider what is believed to be the the Marina at Grand Dunes. If you were willing to pay $129 for a 3* i'd find the extra $13/nite for the 4.5* given the reviews. Just my .02 (and now you only need an extra $12.98/nite :) )

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]