Hotwire Hotel: North Myrtle Beach - 4.5 star (8/7/10-8/12/10) - $145/night

Bogeyman32
By Bogeyman32,
in

This is my first post on this website. We are planning a family vacation to North Myrtle Beach 8/7/10-8/12/10 (5 nights). Hotwire shows a 4.5* hotel at $145/night. Our budget is $800 to $1000 for lodging. It's not oceanfront (which we prefer) but we may be okay if it's a block or two away. Amenities are:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Questions:

1. If anyone can possibly ID any oceanfront hotels/condos based on price for these dates we would be greatly appreciative.

2. Is it too early to consider booking or can we expect better deals to come along the closer to our travel dates.

3. Any Hotwire tips for Myrtle Beach North/Little River area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

I also found a 3* condo for the same dates (8/7 - 8/12) at $149 per night in the North Myrtle Beach area. This condo features the following amenities:

Beachfront

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Condo

We certainly don't expect someone to identify this condo with any certainty but if there are suggestions as to what condo this may be we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 4.5* matches previous reports for the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes so that would be my best guess for that one.

The 3* Condo has not yet been identified, but given these are just about the same price, i think the 4.5* is the easy choice given the higher star rating and 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]