CA Inland Empire Marriott Riverside

cakobau
By cakobau,
in

Received this hotel as an upgrade from 2.5* to 3*. This is a nice hotel, though bland from the outside. It is located next to the convention center, which our room looked upon.

The 4th floor king nonsmoking room we received was spacious, with a full couch in the room. Its decor is a bit odd, a mix of outdated and contemporary. Bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were excellent. The only real in-room complaint is the water temperature in the shower. The hot water was sporadically very very weak, almost tepid. I had 2 minutes of real hot water, tops. For a hotel of this caliber, this is really not acceptable.

In room coffee and tea, including herbal tea. There was also a refrigerator and microwave.

Self-parking is available for $5 in the adjacent garage, though it may be possible to find street parking in the surrounding streets, where 2-hour parking is enforced from 9am to 6pm.

The lobby boasts free wireless internet, but you can get wi-fi almost anywhere in the vicinity, thanks to a downtown wireless initiative. I moved the laptop near the window and got a great signal, for free. See this link for info:

http://dwm.smartriverside.com/

The hotel's own website is here:

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/RALMC

I just uploaded photos of our room here.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]