Hotwire Hotel: need KC country club suite hotel

madcat30
By madcat30,
in

Hello!

I am traveling with my wife and 2 little girls to KC for a kids music festival Mem day weekend. We are hoping to end up somewhere like Embassy Suites or Sheraton Suites (anything that would give us the extra room we need to have our 2 girls on the other side of the wall. I see a 3* at CC with fitness, pool, restaurant, hi-speed, and tennis for $65. If I knew this was Embassy Suites, I'd pull the trigger. Any helpful hints--either hotwire or priceline?

The Embassy Suites is never reported to the board and the Sheraton is rated 3.5* from the latest report we have.

You can't bid on a specific suite hotel when using PRICELINE. You need to be willing to stay at any 3* or higher in the zone you're bidding at.

My guess for the 3* would be the Holiday Inn with the addition of the Internet icon.

This is a busy wekeend for the area so i would think that the suite properties are in demand.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]